Health And Safety
Trabert Goldsmiths recognizes this is a critical and difficult time for all of us and for the overall health of the economy. We have been closely monitoring the city, governmental and business guidelines for things like cleaning, security and social distancing. There is nothing more important than helping to keep our staff, our customers and our communities safe. Re-opening successfully will be about preparing for and following these protocols, but also about recognizing that – at least for the moment – things have changed. We want you and our customers to feel safe, welcome and heard. We will conduct our business with honesty, sincerity, truthfulness, integrity and transparency.Establish Cleaning and Disinfection Protocols.
- We will be complying with CDC and OSHA guidance for maintaining a sanitary workplace.
- All work spaces and 'high-touch' areas will be frequently cleaned and disinfected throughout the day, before and after every customer.
- We will be establishing strict protocols for cleaning all merchandise shown to customers and repairs/returns accepted from customers.
- All jewelry will be cleaned before and after it is shown to a customer.
- We will encourage social distancing and proper hand and respiratory hygiene.
- We will require employees and customers to maintain 6 feet of separation at all times.
- We will prominently display hand sanitizer (with at least 60 percent alcohol) for customers and employees.
- We will limit the number of people in our business at one time by allowing no more than 2 customers (with partners) in our store. Trabert Goldsmiths will be by “appointment only” to ensure social distancing and provide an enhanced customer experience.
- We have implemented new methods for reducing contact with customers (e.g., online orders, contactless pay, virtual appointments).
- We have complied with all state or local orders, and any guidance from OSHA, related to Personal Protective Equipment or “PPE.”
- We will provide all employees and/or customers with face masks and/or disposable gloves for handling merchandise.
- At the beginning of each shift, our employee’s will be required to take their temperature.
- We will be conducting a wellness assessment where the employee affirms he/she is not suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms.
- If an employee has COVID-19 or suspects having COVID-19, this information will be kept confidential but they will be required to remain at home for 2 weeks and must provide a doctor's note certifying fitness to return to work.